Soak up the Son

Thursday, November 09, 2006

~LIFE HAPPENS~

Life happens.... :) Mom and I went to South Florida to take care of some important family business. We were planning on being there about one night and staying with Moms uncle and then her mom talked us in to coming to visit her. She only lives about an hour and a ½ away. So we drove late that night to stay with Abuela y Abuelo ( my Grandma and Grandpa). We were there one night and decided to leave the next day and when it that day rolled around Abuela (my grandma) ended up in the hospital. She had a diabetes attack and she felt real bad. We had to call the ambulance and everything. Well we spent the whole day in the hospital on Monday and then they released her and we felt bad leaving right away. So we stayed another day with her and spent Tuesday with her and Abuelo. We had fun just chillin with them, and then they talked us in to staying another night. So we stayed Tuesday night and spent Wednesday with one of my cousin because she was sick and couldn't go to school. Then my Aunt asked us to come over and we ate dinner and Tia Mary's house and then drove home all night on Wednesday night because my niece called me and told me I needed to come home. :) So I promised her I would come home that night. I am glad we did because I really missed everyone. Anyways that is why I haven't posted anything in awhile. :) Well I'll update later. Peace, Kezi
posted by Soak up the Son at 9:17 AM

3 Comments:

GIRL!!! Me n' Cadie wanted to say hey and we miss you!!! Love yas chicka! ~

9:00 PM  

long time no see.

7:04 AM  

And you still have a job?

Or, did they give you time off until the finger heals?

I heard on the radio that Cracker Barrel was voted "best family restaurant" so I checked it out on the internet and found that Panera Bread was also voted first in the Sandwich and Bread category. And I'd never even heard of them until you came to fellowship meeting.

( http://www.rimag.com/awards-events/choice-in-chains/ )

Sister Mitchi

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home