Soak up the Son

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

~Ok I know it's been awhile but I promise I haven't quit blogging. :) I've had alot going on in my life. Good things have been happening. God is wonderful and still blesses me everyday. I am so blessed to be a child of God. He has been working with some of my unsaved family and I am so thankful for that. He is so faithful. He never fails us.
~I heard a sister in church Sunday say that if we backslide and sin we would be hurting God so much because think of all the time and effort He put into us to deal with us and work with us. I am so thankful that He invested so much time with me and I don't ever want to fail him. He is a wonderful Father, Friend, and Savior.
~Anyways I just wanted to say hello to all my blogger friends and let you all know that I am still alive. I will type more later so keep in touch and stay encouraged. Kisses & Hugz, Kezi
posted by Soak up the Son at 11:34 AM

2 Comments:

Hi Kezi - glad your still among the blogging world! Like your new profile pic! big hugz

9:45 PM  

Stay encouraged Sister!
Think of all the little faces you brighten in my family when you come into their view!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home