Soak up the Son

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ok it has been a few days since I have posted anything. I don't have time to write much, I have to get to bed since there is church tomorrow. But I didn't want to wait to post something, it would only get worse and then the soda thing with the fizzling out would happen like it has always done with my journals. :) I really do allot better with digital stuff. I’m a high tech girl. I do better typing than I do writing. I don't know why, it’s just always been that way. Anyways, I am now typing sweet nothings. Actually they aren’t really sweet so I guess they are just nothings. :) I am really looking forward to going church tomorrow. We have had some real psycho customers and it really makes for a crazy week. It makes you look forward to the upcoming church service and the wonderfully good food God has prepared. I wasn't able to go to church Wednesday night. Mom has had the flu and I think I was coming down with some of it. But God has been good and not let me get it full blown. He keeps me pretty healthy. Anyways I think I will say good night and sweet dreams to all. I’m now going to make some floating ZZZZZ'z. God bless!!
posted by Soak up the Son at 8:35 PM

3 Comments:

I luv ya, girl! Miss ya!

9:59 PM  

Hey Kezi...here I am checking your blog thingy out:) Keep it up girl...I love ya!! (Best Enemy:)

5:54 AM  

I sure know what you mean about customers (and sometimes fellow employees) making you look forward to getting to church.

Saints are just unbeatable. Just being with them is like a refueling.

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home