Soak up the Son

Tuesday, October 17, 2006



These are my two oldest nieces, Mackenzie Alexandria & Spencer Morgan. I adore these two little girls. They Rock! They are so much fun to hang with. Hmmm I wonder who they take after. ;) ( Girls call your Tia soon because I miss you bunches) Anyways, I will post a closer up pic of them later but I wanted to post this tonite.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I must go to bed now, seeing how late it is. :) I have to wake up at 5:30 so I won't get much sleep tonite. Stay always encouraged because God is wonderful. He has blessed me so much, if He never blesses me again it would be enough to know He loves me. :) He is a wonderful God indeed. I am so glad and thankful that I have such wonderful people to worship with. God has blessed His church and keeping in touch with everyone on here is so beautiful it is like cyber camp-meeting. :) Keep the 240 and God will bless you beyond what you could ever ask or think. Love you all in Christ!!! Kisses, Kezi

posted by Soak up the Son at 9:14 PM

4 Comments:

HEY GIRLIE!!! I MUST BE IN THE EMOTIONAL PART OF MY PREGNANCY BECAUSE EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU GUYS I WANT TO CRY. I WISH WE COULD MEET FOR DINNER TONIGHT. I MISS YOU AND MOM SO MUCH. DOESN'T DOWN UNDER SPICY SHRIMP AND GROUPER SANDWHICH WITH SWEET TEA SOUND GOOD? THEN WE WOULD WALK ON THE BEACH AND LET THE KIDS GET REAL TIRED SO WE COULD BATH EM AND PUT THEM TO BED. THEN WE COULD ALL JUST SIT IN THE YELLOW ROOM AND WATCH THE BOBBY'S OUTSIDE. I'M JUST DREAMIN. I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD NIGHT I'LL TALK TO YA LATTA TONIGHT. BRYAN'S NOT GONNA BE HOME TILL 6:30 WHICH IS EARLY CONSIDERING THIS WEEK, BUT I GOTTA GET DINNER GOIN. LUV YA SWEETIE!!

1:22 PM  

Hey Kezie, just thought I would leave a comment. I read your 100 things, you sound poetic to me. Stay encouraged.

3:55 PM  

Wow, Jules comment sounds great! You forgot one thing though we would run down to Dunkin Doughnuts and get 3 large coffee's with vanilla flavoring to go, oh yum-I'm almost there. I love my girls,Jules, Kez,Mac, Spence, Bella, and Miss not born yet whatever your name will be it dosn't matter cuz I already love you...

7:08 AM  

Long time no see my brothers keep asking me Where is Kezia??
luv ya

Kristen Thames

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home