Soak up the Son

Monday, June 11, 2007


Sister Jones preached a message the other night on prayer. "Don't give up on prayer." Its kinda funny that she preached that because I had been thinking alot about how important it is to stand. :) You always here the statement when life gets too hard to stand just stand... but I have a picture in my house that says, "When life gets too hard to stand kneel." :) With kneeling comes the strength to stand. :) Prayer is so important. I am thankful that God has encouraged me to stand. :) Nomatter what goes on, who gives in, or who gives up just stand. :)

I have heard people say that they get discouraged when people give up on salvation but I want to thank God that I have always taken it for the positive. It just makes me want to hold on that much more. It helps me see how easy it is to fall. I want to make it to the end. I am here to stay saints and I don't plan on going anywhere. :) I am encouraged in my soul and thankful for what God has done for me. :)

I am really looking forward to Camp-Meeting. :) I know that God has some good things in store for us. :) I am specially excited because this is the first year in a long time that my sister is going with me. :) Not to mention my brother in-law and all my nieces and nephew. :) I am siked!!! I can't wait to see all of you. God bless!!
posted by Soak up the Son at 6:32 PM

4 Comments:

Very good.

At work I pass a motto that says, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going." In my mind I've been trying to re-make that motto into something similiar to what you said (that rhymes).

So far I've not accomplished it because I have too many distractions.

But the thought in my mind is when the going get tough, the courageous KNEEL.

When life gets to hard to stand, just KNEEL. That's why I'm still here.

3:32 AM  

See you this weekend!!!!!!!!! Wee haw!

6:40 AM  

Allo !!! I guess your mom and Julia's computer is still down since they're not updating. Anyways you guys can check out Lakeland photos of Brian, P.J & I from my blog. Stay encouraged.

7:36 AM  

Prayer is the lifeline that helps us cling to God.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home